Monday, June 27, 2011

My New Blow Dryer!

Ok, so I have had the same Revlon 1875 watt blow dryer for almost 2 years now, and it finally died on me!! So, I had a gift card for Ulta from my wonderful husband and decided to buy something I needed instead of something I wanted...well I saw this deal for the Zoe brand which I have never used, that came with 1875 watt blow dryer, a matching brush and of course the diffuser, and the part to help straighten your hair ( not sure of the name of that attachment) all for only $29.99, which I thought was a great deal : ) But I am not sure yet if I like it??? Even though it says it's a 1875 watt, it doesnt seem that way??? My Revlon 1875 blew my face off practically, lol! Which I loved cause it took me less than 10 mins to completely dry my entire head of hair!! This does not blow as hard and seems to take an extra long time??? I dont know, maybe it's the same amount of time, but because it's quiet??? Maybe tomorrow I will actually take a look at the clock and let you know if it's the same or not...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment